Grenadian citizens have visa-free or visa on arrival access to over one hundred and forty-five (145) countries including China, Russia, the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and the Schengen block. This list is constantly increasing as Grenada continues to forge new diplomatic relationships.
Yes, Dual Citizenship is permitted.
The Passport is usually valid for five (5) years after which, it will be due for renewal. (This is one of the services we also offer. Click “Passport renewal” for more information.
CITIZEN BY INVESTMENT PROCESS
The process takes approximately 6-8 months from the date of submission to the date of an approval.
No. You are not required to visit Grenada before, during or after the application process.
Yes. Your spouse, dependent children, dependent parents and unmarried siblings may be included in your application. Fees will vary depending on the number of applicants in the application.
According to Section 8.3 of the CBI Act, the following factors may lead to a denial:
- Where an applicant has provided false information on his or her application form;
- Where an applicant not having received a free pardon, has at any time previously been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty for the same of similar offence in Grenada is in excess of six months imprisonment;
- Where an applicant is the subject of a criminal investigation;
- Where an applicant is considered to be a potential national security risk to Grenada or to any other country;
- Where an applicant is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to Grenada; or
- Where an applicant has been denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
A license marketing agent, a licensed sub-agent, main applicant him or herself, main applicant and spouse from a joint account, a company solely owned by the main applicant.
Application, processing, due diligence fees are paid prior to submission of the client CBI application. However, payments must only be made to the Authorized Local Agent Escrow Account after the bank has cleared the file. Otherwise, the funds will be returned after fifteen (15) days if the bank has not cleared the file.
Once the CBI Application is approved, client is expected to remit the investment amount, government contribution and other small fees such as passport, oath and courier.
Single applicant – US$150,000.00. Up to a family of four (4) members including main applicant – US$200,000.00.
Single applicant – US$ 220,000.00 plus Government Contribution of US$50,000.00.
Up to a family of four (4) members including main applicant – US$220,000.00 plus Government contribution of US$50,000.00.
Yes. In Grenada, citizenship can be passed on from generation to generation. Upon obtaining citizenship, a main applicant who is a Grenadian, may apply to register his minor child/ren who was born after obtaining Grenadian Citizenship to become a citizen. Likewise, a main applicant may register his/her new spouse to become a Citizen.
No. The project success or failure will not affect your Grenadian Citizenship status.
- Completed Passport Application Form;
- Two (2) passport-sized photos (1 certified at the back); and
- Expired passport.
Yes. Your current passport must be submitted with the application for renewal and is usually returned but cancelled.
Once all the required documents are submitted, it usually takes approximately four (4) business days, excluding shipping to your address.
Yes. Provided that there are no issues with the documents submitted, an expedited passport renewal can be done same day for a fee of US$100.00 or one (1) business day (next day) for a fee of US$50.00.
GRENADA TAX SYSTEM
No. Grenadians are only taxed on income earned or generated in Grenada.
E-2 Treaty Investor Visa: Allows a national of a “treaty country” – a country with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation – to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Up to 5years; renewable with no maximum limit.
- Short processing time;
- Spouse is entitled to work and live in the United States, as well as children under the age of 21 years are allowed to attend school or university in the United Stated;
- Low investment requirement starting at approximately US$150,000.00 (This amount maybe suggested by an immigration attorney in the United States and may vary depending on the type of investment considered)
- E-2 may be converted to EB-5 over the course of time
- Investor and his dependents may spend time in the USA without being subject to worldwide income tax